Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The first Frost!

a leave on the frost

We had the first frost in our area. Being my first time seeing greens with white on top makes me smile. It is a nice view for me and my husband just laughed. I just did not know by then what will happen with my vegetabe garden :(:( My garden is dying now and I am so sad. They still giving flowers and because of the frost they are dying and I can't do anything to help them. So sad but I have to live with it. Maybe next year we are going to start the garden earlier. But still I love the image of the first frost.

I can tell that the climate is changing. Its getting colder and as much us I like to see a snow I am having a second toughts whether I love the cold or not. See I came from a country where its hot. Even 50 degrees is cold enough for me. Hmmm but I am still excited for the winter to come and I know I will be having a lots of fun...



No comments: