Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why do people cheat?

Talked with my distant cousin online and I found out he is having an affair. Yes! you heard me right. He is married with small kids and while working abroad he have a girlfriend. I saw it with my own eyes (in a webcam). We did not talked for long. I cut it short and don't want to talk to him.


I hate to think that people just forget about love, respect and loyalty. When you got married you are supposed to be together forever. You exchanged vows you promised to be together for better or worst in sickness and health. You promised to honor, respect and be loyal with each other. But why do people still cheat? I am mad, furious and disappointed. I don't know what I will do if this will happen to me (being cheated). Don't tell me that things happen because he is away from his wife. Or what people say "its a man thing". I hate it and I will always hate that idea.


I am sorry about this post. Just want to let it out my chest and this is the perfect place for me and of course I told my husband but its not enough. I don't know if I will tell somebody so his wife will be aware of? Or should I just keep quite and hope that maybe this is just a fling? But fling or not he is still a cheater. Why did he let me see it in the first place? Why would he put me in this situation? Should I just shrug it off and say its none of my business? We are not that close anyway. He popped up out of nowhere and told me he is "XXXX younger brother" which happens to be my friend. All I can remember of him is a young boy running around their house. I am having a headache. GRRRRRR!!!! :(:(:(

No comments: