Saturday, December 19, 2009

Back early from Philippines...

We got back two days ago... its been wonderful seeing my friends "not all :(" and family. Garry got sick and we decided to go home. It's still a wonderful vacation. The important part is seeing my parents/family and spending few days with them. Though I still have a lot of things that I wanted to do but its ok. I always believe that things happen for a reason. I made sure that Garry was able to do one of his "to do list" and that is to see a cock fighting.
He was not able to plant rice or use the tractor but he was able to see the rice field LOL! I want to say thanks to my friends for helping us and for being there all time and for my family for the support and love. Love you all. Just wish we can spend more time. But hey there is always a next time.

No comments: