Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tag: We Need Friends

WOW! I am feeling really great today! Why not? I've been tagged by Reach Beyond Your Limits. I've never expected it. I'm still new at blogging and don't have many blogger friends. This is really great. Meeting new friends everyday. Thank so very much for this TAG of FRIENDSHIP!!!



We need Friends for many reasons,
all throughout the season.
We need Friends to comfort us when we are sad,
and to have fun with us when we are glad.
We need Friends to give us good advice,
We need someone we can count on, and treat us nice.
We need Friends to remember us one we have passed sharing memories that will always last.


Would like to say Thank You to Aloha Gems, Kumagcow, My beautiful blog, Online Diary, Static Stunner, The Geek Within and
Wild at Heart

No comments: