Friday, December 12, 2008

Caylee Anthony's Case

This is one of the news that I've been following lately. Caylee Anthony, a 3 years old, is missing for a couple of months and the worst part is that her own mother is the suspect. There are rumors that she is dead, that her own mother killed and dump her somewhere. Now the latest news is that Caylee Anthony is found.Or at least a body that is believed to hers.

Yesterday, an Orlando utility worker lift a garbage bag where a skull fall out of it. The skull still have a duct tape around its mouth. Police believe that it is Caylee Anthony, but they're still doing some laboratory works and some DNA testing on it. If the result will confirm that it is indeed Caylee and her own mother did it, then what happens next? How can a mother do this? I am really moved by this news. Everytime I hear something like this I can't help but ask "How can a mother/father do this?" It's so sad. I was raised by two wonderful persons. My mother and father are not perfect but never in my life I felt scared when I'm with them. Home should be the place where you feel safe and secure. Both are very loving and wonderful parents.

The body might be Caylee Anthony or not, I still pray that whoever did this will pay or be punish under our law and in God's law.

For the complere story please click here

No comments: