Saturday, December 13, 2008

Smile Stone Award

This brigthen my day! An award from Lizzie. Thank you!!!


This is the rules:

1. Write about 10 Things that Brighten Your Day
2. Put the award logo on your blog
3. Add the link of the person who gave this award
4. Nominate at least 5 person
5. Leave message to the nominees

10 Things that Brighten My Day:

1. a kiss from my husband (hehehe) if he is around or just a phone call if he is on the road
2. a simple message from my friends
3. everytime I am able to talk with my mother
4. seeing that i have earned a couple of cents online
5. playing with my cat and dog
6. talking with friends
7. knowing that somebody is bidding on my ebay item
8. viewing pictures of my family and friends
9. posting something in my blog
10. Brighten my friends day

Would like to share this to:

1. Shierly
2. Alma
3. gazelle
4. Geramae
5. Much Aloha from MAUI

No comments: