Friday, December 26, 2008

How is your Christmas?

How is your Christmas? I always heard this question countless of times. Everybody wants to know. What did you got or what did Santa gave you? Christmas here and in the Philippines is very different. People just slept and don't even get at 12:00 Midnight. In the Philippines we always celebrate Christmas with joy, fireworks and food together with family and friends. I been waiting for a fireworks but nothing happen and people are seems to be snoring hehehe. I my self went to bed at 12:30 AM, but hey at least I've waited. Then when I woke up I got somethings from Santa. I was really happy when I see that Santa gave me a Sunbeam Heated Blanket/Throw. I really need one since it is getting very cold everyday. I also got a watch, chocolates and etc. Christmas is different here but its still Christmas. We had breakfast and we went to my mother in-law for dinner. We still had fun, I still had fun. Now, I'm looking forward for the New Year and thinking what it will bring.

1 comment:

listen to the rain said...

No matter where we celebrate, as long as we celebrate it with those whom we love, then we should be very happy and grateful already.. I can't wait for the New Year too! :)