Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Cookies

Christmas cookie and fun. Yesterday was fun. I was with my sister in-law's house and we made some cookies. It's my first time in their house but it feels good. Both daughter (courtney and Kate) and one son (Brad) was at the house and they are just goofy but in a good way goofy. It reminds me of my mother and brothers. When all of us (my two brother and me) was home, we always kid around and we ended up chasing each other and using our mother as a shield which ended up my mother shouting to make us stop. But it was fun and I missed them.

By the way, we made 3 different cookies. A Peanut Butter Cookies, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies and Mexican Wedding Cake. We are having fun while making a mess in the kitchen. The results are cookies made out of fun and of course love.
we just put chocolate in some of the mexican wedding cake